Test AWS Lambda Logs
You can verify that the AWS Lambda function for your integration is working by configuring a test for it in the AWS Console:
- Log into your AWS console.
- Browse to your Lambda services and find the lambda you want to test.
- From the test events pull-down menu, select Configure test events.
Configure Lambda Test
- Select Create new test event. The test event panel displays.
- For the event template, select
- Enter a test name in the Event name field.
- Scroll down and select the Create button.
- Choose the test (it has the name you gave it in Step 6) from the test pull-down menu, then choose Test.
Run Your Test
AWS Concurrent Execution Limit ⫘
If you see the following error when running your lambda: You need to request a quota increase from AWS to raise your concurrent execution limit. For more information, see Lambda quotas from AWS Docs.
- Positive results verify that the s3 trigger is configured correctly and the lambda can authenticate to Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR.
Obversely, a test failure related to network connectivity issues is shown here:
Test Execution Failure