Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR Ask an Expert Support
Ask an Expert provides support for the following—through web support tickets or through Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR’s in-app chat function—in addition to the Basic Application Support:
- Basic security alert questions
- Best practice workflow questions
- Investigation support:
- Identify related events and related alerts
- Additional Context
- Impact of the alert(s) on the affected asset(s)
- Determine scope of the investigation
- Recommended next steps
Customer Service Hours ⫘
Security Analysts are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Who Can Initiate a Chat?
- Registered users of the application can initiate chat discussions within the application itself.
- Where Can I Initiate a Chat?
- Registered users of the application can initiate chat sessions using the Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR Chat icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Who Can Engage with Security Analysts from Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR Chat?
- Registered users of the application can chat with Security Analysts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Are There Limits to Ask an Expert Support Requests?
- Customers may initiate up to 100 unique (new) support requests per calendar month beginning on the first of each month.
Ask an Expert Support Descriptions: Application & Security Support ⫘
|Ask an Expert (Security Analyst Support)
|Support is requested by support tickets through the web portal and Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR’s Chat client access.