Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR Service Level Agreement
1.0 Commitment ⫘
Secureworks will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR (Taegis™ XDR) Cloud Service available 99.9% of the time, as measured by Secureworks over each calendar month of the Services Term, and subject to the exclusions set forth below (the “Service Level Commitment”).
2.0 Availability ⫘
The Taegis™ XDR Cloud Service is considered available if the Customer is able to log in to the Cloud Service.
3.0 Service Credit ⫘
If Secureworks fails to satisfy the Service Level Commitment in a given calendar month, Customer shall be eligible to receive service credit in the amount set forth below (the “Service Credit”).
|Availability during a calendar month
|Service Credit (% of monthly fee for a calendar month)
|Less than 99.9%
|Less than 98%
|Less than 95%
4.0 Exclusions ⫘
Customer will not be entitled to a Service Credit if it is in breach of its agreement with Secureworks, including payment obligations. In addition, the Service Level Commitment does not apply to any downtime, suspension or termination that results from:
- account suspension or termination due to Customer’s breach of its agreement with Secureworks,
- routine scheduled maintenance,
- unscheduled, emergency maintenance or an emergency caused by factors outside Secureworks’ reasonable control, including force majeure events such as acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquake, civil unrest, acts of terror, Customer Data, any third party integrations with the Cloud Service or Internet Service Provider failures or delays,
- a customer’s equipment, software or other technology, or third-party equipment, software or technology (other than those which are under Secureworks’ control), or
- the customer’s ability or inability to operate the Taegis™ XDR Collector and Red Cloak™ Endpoint Agent software.
Customer’s ability or inability to operate the Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR collector and Red Cloak™ Endpoint Agent software is addressed by Secureworks’ support services. For purposes of the Service Level Commitment, the Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR collector and Endpoint software is excluded from the Service Level Commitment for the Taegis™ XDR Cloud Service.
5.0 Getting the Credit ⫘
To receive a Service Credit, Customer must submit a claim by opening a ticket in the Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR Support Portal. To be eligible, the credit request must be received by Secureworks within thirty (30) days of the incident and must include:
- the words “SLA Credit Request” in the subject line, and
- the dates and times of each unavailability incident that Customer is claiming.
If the monthly unavailability of the Cloud Service is confirmed by Secureworks and is less than the Service Level Commitment, then Secureworks will issue the Service Credit to Customer within one billing cycle following the month in which Customer’s request is confirmed by Secureworks. Customer’s failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify Customer from receiving a Service Credit.
The Service Credit remedy set forth in this Service Level Agreement is the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for the unavailability of any applicable Secureworks’ Cloud Services.