Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR maintains a list of table data export requests.
To view a list of available downloads, select Downloads → Data Exports from the left-hand side navigation. All of your requested, unexpired files display.
Downloadable files have an expiration date, which is listed in the Data Exports table File Expiration column.
Files available for download are limited to 100,000 rows. If a data set larger than 100,000 rows in size is needed, you must refine the data table through date picker or search parameters and/or submit multiple requests spanning the full desired dataset.
Files appearing in the Data Exports table have the following Actions available, depending on current status:
- Download — Downloads all files that have completed processing and are ready for download.
- Cancel — Cancels an export request that is in progress.
- Requery — Submits another export request. Use this if your file download encounters an error condition.
The following Statuses represent the various states a data export may be in:
- Ready — File has completed processing and is available to download.
- Errored — File has encountered an error while processing and should be requeried.
- In Progress/Scheduled — Data Export is in process.
- Cancelled — The export request is cancelled.