1 Getting Started
2 Asset Discovery and Scan
3 Vulnerability Management
4 Troubleshooting and Support
Vulnerability Remediation ⫘
Remediation plans allow you to create groups of vulnerabilities and assets to focus on. You can also send them to ticketing systems such as ServiceNow ITSM and Jira.
Remediation Plans ⫘
Common purposes for remediation plans are to:
- Focus on the most critical vulnerabilities, such as the Top 10.
- Focus on assets with the highest criticality in your network.
- Track remediation of similar vulnerabilities, such as Windows vulnerabilities.
Reference the links below for additional information on how to create and use Remediation Plans in Taegis™ VDR.
- Creating Remediation Plans from Vulnerabilities View
- Creating Remediation Plans from Remediation View
- Viewing Remediation Plans
Remediation Plan Connectors ⫘
Use connectors to integrate Taegis™ VDR with external ticketing systems. With connectors you can:
- Assign the plan to the relevant ticket to see all the information in Taegis™ VDR.
- Add notes and track progress.
- Set a deadline for the issue to be fixed.
For more information on setting up supported ticketing system connectors, see:
- Setting up a Jira Connector for Remediation Plans
- Setting up a ServiceNow Connector for Remediation Plans
Even if the plan is created with a connector attached to it, you need to specifically assign the plan for the data to be sent to the ticketing system.